discover | Experience | enjoy
Sometimes you want to practice your skills at your own pace or just get out on the water with friends.
Guests and visitors can use our equipment to practice water sports skills or explore the lake, and every hire comes with key essentials as detailed below, including some minimum ability requirements.
All equipment hire and self launch is subject to weather conditions and kit availability.
All under 18s must be supervised by an appropriate adult when on site.
All under 12s must be accompanied on the water by an appropriate adult at all times (either on the same craft or close by)
Pico Dinghies (min. Stage 3 / Level 2)
Kayaks - Single Seater
Kayaks - Twin Seater
Stand-up Paddleboards - Single
We provide safety cover for all our water users. Launch your single SUP, kayak or small dinghy at anytime during our normal or extended opening hours. Visit Reception prior to launching to register your craft.
Launch fee – £5 per half day
Buoyancy Aid & Wetsuits available for hire – £5 for one item or £7 for both
- All craft and water users are required to sign in to reception before launching
- Third party insurance is required for all craft being launched
- All users must adhere to the CST Code of Conduct and Trevassack Lake Safety Policy (available to view on our Activity Policies and Documents page)
- All craft must be in a seaworthy condition (CST Staff may inspect craft before being allowed to launch)
- Personal buoyancy aids are required to be worn by all when on the water, at all times. CST have BAs and wetsuits available for hire
- Leashes must be used on all SUPs
- All U18s must be supervised, all U12s must be accompanied on the water
- CST hold the right to close the water or refuse entry to the water at any time